Tuesday 9 March 2010

Speaking to a local youth group

Last night, I was delighted to speak to a group of young people from Bnei Akiva (BA), a Jewish youth group based near Temple Fortune in my local borough of Barnet. BA's members come from across Greater London, including some from my constituency of Hendon, and this was the latest in a series of meetings organised by BA with different speakers. I am very pleased to have been invited to what was an enjoyable and interesting evening with some great questions from the audience. I do believe that it's very important for politicians to engage with young people, if we are to expect young people to engage with politics. If there are any other local groups that would like me to come as a speaker, please do get in touch, and I'll be very pleased to receive your invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment