Wednesday 5 May 2010

Polling day: It's over to you

I have just written a letter to electors on my blog on the website of the Hendon Times; I do hope that you might read it. Well, here we are on the eve of polling day. With the Hendon Times reporting signs that the Lib Dems could do well here, I'll leave you to make up your own mind what to do in the polling booth on Thursday. As you ponder your decision, I would invite you to consider:
  1. I am a community campaigner, as shown by my having held First Capital Connect to account over Thameslink. I will do much more of that if you elect me as Hendon's next MP.
  2. No longer can anyone say that the Lib Dems "can't win" - the polls show that we can win, and we will win if you choose to vote for us.
  3. If Nick Clegg and Vince Cable have inspired you with the wish to see Lib Dems in power, then why not vote for us?
So now it's over to you! And that's democracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment