Thursday 15 October 2009

Northern Line plans clarified - good news

On Tuesday, I asked the London Mayor for clarification of his plans for the Northern Line. In response to this, a local newspaper, the Times, has spoken to Transport for London (TfL). TfL told the paper that they currently have no plans to permanently split the Northern Line and I welcome their commitment to continued improvements to the Line's reliability. I shall continue to monitor the detail of what TfL is proposing and remain utterly opposed to any plans to reduce the number of Bank or Charing Cross trains on the Edgware branch. I raised this with the Mayor after a local resident had drawn it to my attention, so if there are any other issues that you would like me to raise on your behalf, please email me at matthew@barnetlibdems.org.uk and I shall gladly respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment